WHAT COMES IN THE BOX
- Finished letters, numbers, logo, or chosen sign products.
- Mounting hardware for wall mounting.
- Installation template for wall mounting.
Cast Metal Letters are among the most durable and long-trusted letter type by owners and architects for non-illuminated permanent signs, address numbers and letters. This type of letter is the most common letter type specified for government buildings including courthouses, firehouses, police departments, military facilities, and educational institutions.
HOW THEY'RE MADE
This letter type is made by casting liquid metal into a mold formed to the desired shape. The result is a solid metal letter that can be either left in its natural metal finish, anodized, polished, or painted any color.
- Over 20 standard letter fonts
- Over 70 finishes
- Unlimited paint color matching
- Standard sizes from 6" to 24" high
- Custom fonts, graphics, and sizes available
- Multiple mount types with precision templates
- Nationwide shipping and installation
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
After you have made your purchase on our website, you will have one more opportunity to cancel your order at no cost. We will provide up to 3 design mockups before making the product. If you are not happy after those mockups are complete, then you have two choices: 1. Pay for more design work 2. Cancel the order and get a full refund minus a one-time $10 design and handling fee.
All of our Gemini Metal products are warrantied by the manufacturer for up to, but limited to, 10 years for materials. Please see the Manufacturer's portion of this website to view all the guarantees and warranties alongside all the terms and conditions.